CoSoSys, a leading developer of endpoint security and portable storage device applications, has just released My Endpoint Protector (MyEPP), the first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application to deliver Data Loss Prevention and device control “in the cloud”. MyEPP will help companies manage the internal and external security threats created by the broad availability and use of portable data storage devices, while focusing on keeping the impact on IT resources at a minimum. The new web service uses a policy-based approach to enable businesses to manage how data can be used on all endpoints – Desktops, Laptops, Netbooks and more – from a single centralized web console, no matter where those endpoints are located.
Why should you consider a MyEPP subscription?
- Your company will be able to minimize inside threats and prevend data loss and data theft
- The cloud computing approach means you don’t have to worry about servers setup, installation or management
- You can access the centralized web-based dashboard remotely, from any computer with and Internet connection and a web browser
- Real time monitoring of all devices used by your employees
- Create your own security policy without the need for additional hardware or software, without the need of having in house IT security experts
- Enforce your policies easily through customizable templates
- All for prices as low as $2 per PC per month
“Most businesses today are aware that they need to proactively protect both their own intellectual property and customer information held in trust on their systems,” said Roman Foeckl, CoSoSys CEO. “But the thought of having to hire dedicated staff or consultants to install, implement and manage this type of solution has prevented many from taking the steps needed to protect that data.
“My Endpoint Protector makes enterprise-level device control and security accessible to even the smallest organizations without the need for expensive additional equipment or staff. Whether employees work from home, on the road or from remote locations, the security of their desktops and laptops can easily be centrally managed through the cloud.”
If you need more reasons to act now, just go ahead and evaluate the costs of a real data breach!
For more details on MyEPP, click here.